Thing 18 Week 8 Zoho Writer
As part of our district technology goals this year, we are supposed to be using GoogleDocs. We will be using GoogleDocs this year to create a Procedures Manual for our Department. I have used it as part of a team before, but never set up a collaborative group. Last year during our Classrooms for the Future training one of our team set up a GoogleDoc and then we all took notes. It was very handy because different people caught things that others missed. It was a great reference tool after the trainer left. I have also used GoogleDocs with collaborating with a classroom teacher across
I had not used Zoho writer before. I am working collaboratively with another new librarian in our district. I created a Zoho document and shared a lesson with her.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment