Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing 2 - Which habit is the easiest and which is the hardest.

The habit which is the easiest for me to follow is to teach and mentor others.  I know that I learn best by working things out with other people and therefore I am happy when I can share what I've learned to help others.  My ideas are always made better with the input of colleagues.  The best lessons I've done have started with a kernel from someone else and then adapted for my situation and classes.

The habit which is the hardest for me to follow is to see problems as challenges.  I tend to be discouraged by the obstacles before me and to become mired down.  Right now, I am moving to a new school that is not as physically attractive as the one I've left and does not have as many resources as the one I'm leaving.   I have many challenges to prepare for before the new school year!

No comments: